Animal proofing your home helps prevent structural damage and health hazards associated with rats, bats, and squirrels.
Common entry points and hiding spaces include:
- Attics and crawl spaces
- Foundation cracks
- Siding holes and cracks
- Pipes and utility lines
We create a customized plan to keep unwanted visitors at bay. After a thorough inspection of your home, we identify and seal off any potential entry points to prevent animals from entering.
Our other animal-proofing tactics include the installation of:
- Wire meshing and other permanent barriers around home foundations
- Rat boxes
- One-way animal schutes
- Soffit panels
In addition to professional animal proofing, you can take other precautionary measures to help protect your home from an animal invasion.
These precautions include:
- Clean up food and cooking areas
- Ensure garbage cans are sealed properly with fitted lids
- Keep yard and plants trimmed and away from your home
- Monitor the outside of your home for any potential entry points
Preventing animals from entering your home is easier than removing animals once they’ve already gained entry. However, we also offer professional animal trapping and removal.